Ok so my hair is naturally blonde ( like a dirty blonde) and I died it brown black… it has been this colour for about a year now and I want to go back blonde… I talked to a hair dresser and they said they can’t get black out of hair… Now I have done this before in college and I bleached my hair myself and got it out… I had to do it twice but it got done… SO… I want to go back blonde… I am 10 weeks pregnant and I know I have to wait til 12 weeks, but even then is bleaching my hair safe? Should I use viviscal or just go to a different hair dresser… How many of you ladies have done it with good results?
I am sure you will already know if you are suffering for thinning hair. I am sure also that you are aware of the dozens of remedies that offer guaranteed solutions – whether they are creams, lotions or shampoos most will have little or no effect while costing you a considerable amount of cash. I have been there and it is incredibly frustrating.
There are a number of factors that can contribute to hair loss, from an unhealthy diet, illness, stress or poor hair care to basic genetics. It is determining this factors which is the most important step to combating hair loss. This could also include a visit to your GP.
Most people that look for a solution to their hair loss use the scalp lotions or shampoos or creams but recent studies suggest that much more effective results can be achieved by treating the hair from the inside i.e. through the blood stream.
Clinically Proven Hair Loss Treatments
When it comes to healthy hair, the hair follicle is all. It’s only when vital nutrients cannot reach the follicle that the hair falls out. In most cases nutrients are stopped from reaching the hair follicle because of barrier that forms around it. There are now supplements available which break down this barrier enabling vital nutrients to reach it reducing thinning hair and in most cases stimulating the growth of new hair.
The Top 5 Methods to Slow Hair Loss.
1. A healthy balanced diet and regular exercise is an key factor in slowing hair thinning. It is important that your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals it needs. On the flip side, too much of certain vitamins (A and E) have been show to actually increase hair loss. Exercise is also key in improving the blood flow to your scalp and so to your follicles. There are many other benefits to a healthy diet and exercise of course.
2. Avoid forceful manipulation of the hair when styling etc. If you use hair stylers or curling irons, be sure to also use thermal protectant. Avoid pulling hair when brushing or combing and when using tightly bound styles like ponytails etc.
3. Research the wide variety of thinning hair products available but try to avoid remedies that are external only like creams and lotions, they will probably have no effect. Oral supplement hair treatment programmes like Nourkrin or Viviscal have demonstrated proven results over a six month period and are 100% natural products.
4. Reduce stress in your life as it can be a big factor in losing your hair. I am sure there are loads of articles on this site that can help with this.
5. Avoid excessive washing of your hair. Once a day with a mild, unmediated shampoo is enough.
It is important to remember that it is normal to lose about 100 hairs a day. If you are conserned that you are losing much more than this it may be a good idea to start a thinning hair treatment programme. But remember, if you are going to spend money on it, use one that has been clinically proven like Nourkrin or Viviscal.
Does anyone know of a good color and highlights from a box to use?
Have any of you tried these? I am looking for confirmation of them actually working before I buy them?
Let me know.
Okay so I used to have red highlights in my hair and I absolutely loved them! So I went to school & became a massage therapist. Now I work at a chiropractor’s office & I am in a very professional work environment. However I do want to get the red back in my hair using viviscal, So what do you think?
Is there any policy at your work about hair or they don’t care and you can have your hair anyway? I dont know what I should do… If you were to come in and get a massage & the therapist had red higlights,what would think? You you be offended and not want to get a massage or would you just think it was no big deal? Help me!
February 29th, 2012 | Rants | 3 Comments »
When I was a kid, adults used to bore me to tears with their tedious diatribes about how hard things were. When they were growing up; what with walking twenty-five miles to school every morning…. Uphill… Barefoot… BOTH ways…yadda, yadda, yadda And I remember promising myself that when I grew up, there was no way in hell I was going to lay a bunch of crap like that on my kids about how hard I had it and how easy they’ve got it! But now that I’m over the ripe old age of forty and using viviscal, (from here) I can’t help but look around and notice the youth of today. You’ve got it so easy! I mean, compared to my childhood, you live in a damn Utopia! And I hate to say it, but you kids today, you don’t know how good you’ve got it!
1) I mean, when I was a kid we didn’t have the Internet. If we wanted to know something, we had to go to the damn library and look it up ourselves, in the card catalog!!
2) There was no email!! We had to actually write somebody a letter – with a pen! Then you had to walk all the way across the street and put it in the mailbox, and it would take like a week to get there! Stamps were 10 cents!
3) Child Protective Services didn’t care if our parents beat us. As a matter of fact, the parents of all my friends also had permission to kick our ass! Nowhere was safe!
4) There were no MP3′s or Napsters or iTunes! If you wanted to steal music, you had to hitchhike to the record store and shoplift it yourself!
5) Or you had to wait around all day to tape it off the radio, and the DJ would usually talk over the beginning and @#*% it all up! There were no CD players! We had tape decks in our car. We’d play our favorite tape and “eject” it when finished, and then the tape would come undone rendering it useless. Cause, hey, that’s how we rolled, Baby! Dig?
6) We didn’t have fancy crap like Call Waiting! If you were on the phone and somebody else called, they got a busy signal, that’s it!
7) There weren’t any freakin’ cell phones either. If you left the house, you just didn’t make a damn call or receive one. You actually had to be out of touch with your “friends”. OH MY GOSH !!! Think of the horror… not being in touch with someone 24/7!!! And then there’s TEXTING. Yeah, right. Please! You kids have no idea how annoying you are.
And we didn’t have fancy Caller ID either! When the phone rang, you had no idea who it was! It could be your school, your parents, your boss, your bookie, your drug dealer, the collection agent… you just didn’t know!!! You had to pick it up and take your chances, mister!
9) We didn’t have any fancy PlayStation or Xbox video games with high-resolution 3-D graphics! We had the Atari 2600! With games like ‘Space Invaders’ and ‘Asteroids’. Your screen guy was a little square! You actually had to use your imagination!!! And there were no multiple levels or screens, it was just one screen.. Forever! And you could never win. The game just kept getting harder and harder and faster and faster until you died! Just like LIFE!
10) You had to use a little book called a TV Guide to find out what was on! You were screwed when it came to channel surfing! You had to get off your ass and walk over to the TV to change the channel!!! NO REMOTES!!! Oh, no, what’s the world coming to?!?!
11) There was no Cartoon Network either! You could only get cartoons on Saturday Morning. Do you hear what I’m saying? We had to waitALL WEEK for cartoons, you spoiled little rat-bastards!
12) And we didn’t have microwaves. If we wanted to heat something up, we had to use the stove! Imagine that!
13) And our parents told us to stay outside and play… all day long. Oh, no, no electronics to soothe and comfort. And if you came back inside… you were doing chores! And car seats – oh, please! Mom threw you in the back seat and you hung on. If you were lucky, you got the “safety arm” across the chest at the last moment if she had to stop suddenly, and if your head hit the dashboard, well that was your fault for calling “shot gun” in the first place!
See! That’s exactly what I’m talking about! You kids today have got it too easy. You’re spoiled rotten! You guys wouldn’t have lasted five minutes back in 1970 or any time before!Regards,The Grown and Sexy Crowd
Viviscal is currently the best selling hair loss food suplement internationaly. Proven to work by many clinical studies, it has been shown to stop thinning hair and in some cases cause hair regrowth.
Viviscal was launched in Finland late autumn 1992. Inside three months it topped the leading twentyfive natural health products list and it still continues to lead as a best seller in its field. The Viviscal range consists of shampoo, conditioner, scalp lotion and supplements. Viviscal is a wholly natural product and has shown no side effects in clinical studies. Viviscal is clinically tested and is produced under pharmaceutical control.
Nonetheless, it is not recommend that individuals allergic to fish, seafood take the product. Nor is it recommended for pregnant or nursing women without consulting their doctor.
Most of the people that have participated in the Viviscal clinical trails had not had any success with other thinning hair products. Even So, their success rate with Viviscal was very good. Especially if they were in their early stages of hair loss.
Viviscal has many happy customers since it was first sold in the UK. Viviscal conducted a recent customer survey which has revealed that many are enjoying outstanding results with Viviscal: 85% would recommend Viviscal, 58% had experienced an improvement after just 2 months, and 75% had experienced an improvement after 6 months.
What Can I Expect From Taking Viviscal?
Viviscal has been proven to stop thinning hair and stimulate new hair growth by nourishing the hair roots. Viviscal food supplements work through the bloodstream so that it can nourish the hair follicle from within. Viviscal also has a good effect on the skin and nails and is suitable for both genders who suffer from thinning hair.
Viviscal is most effective in treating the milder form of thinning hair, alopecia areata. But Viviscal can also achieve good results when treating complete thinning hair, alopecia totalis and types of genetic hair loss, androgenic alopecia. The studies have shown that Viviscal has an even better effect on women. In order to improve on their hair condition women have used Viviscal after problematic periods which can cause temporary thinning hair such as pregnancy and surgery.
Viviscal has been tested many times since it was first developed, in the most recent 77% of the participants observed positive results and average hair count had increased by 45% after six months. 85% participants suffering from spot baldness were cured completely with 10% of them also observing partial re growth of hair. 90% of women showed a 50% improvement. In one trial all the male inderviduals who were suffering from male pattern baldness observed that their hair had stopped thinning after two months, 43% observed total regrowth
Along with the active marine compound, Viviscal also provides very important nutrition for the hair follicles and scalp. with a combination of vitamin C and silica compounds.
Viviscal is not only a supplement full of hair boosting nutrients it is the highly concerntrated marine compound which makes Viviscal truly special. This marine extract actually breaks down the barriers that would usually block the flow of nutrients to the hair follicle. So where without Viviscal the hair follicles would die due to lack of nutrients, with Viviscal the hair follicles are saved and thinning hair stops.
Viviscal hydrates and rejuvenates your hair in a way that simple vitamins and ordinary proteins cannot achieve. No other hair tablet developed can touch Viviscal when it comes to stopping thinning hair. So where as most thinning hair treatments treat from the outside in, like Minoxidil and Rogaine which are kneaded into the head, Viviscal treats from the inside through the bloodstream which is far more powerful.
One 500mg tablet of Viviscal Max Strength contains:
Natural Extract of Marine Origin 300mg : clinically proven to stop thinning hair
Acerola Cherry Extract 120mg : a rich source of vitamin C
Horsetail extract – an organic form of silica 30mg : important hair promoting compound
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
For the details of additional ingredients in Viviscal Man click here.
It is recommended that you take two tablets per day for at least six months, after which you would have observed a significant improvement to your hair. Then take one tablet per day from then on to sustain your health head of hair.